What's a blogcast?

tHE TITLE IS SELF-EXPLANATORY, AND CAN ALSO HELP NEWBIES IN THE COMMUNITY. wHAT’S A BLOGCAST? cAN A NORMAL USER POST ONE?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I haven’t disabled the capslock!

The blogcast is a video series run by the founder of Bachido, Kyle Abbott. He posts videos of interviews with other musicians, Bachido members, and also posts videos of information about the shamisen or other activities in the world of Japanese music and Bachido that are going on.
Normal users can’t post one, but they’re fun to watch and listen to! I hope this helps.

If Kyle choses bachido members, in what criteria?

As he has to film them, it is obviously Bachido members that he meets…

I guess in general any series of videos or audio that someone somehow publishes on the internet could also be called a blogcast or podcast and certainly the bachido blogcast is the best one about shamisen and also among the best ones about coffee …

on a personal note I should install a camera in the taxi this week would have yielded enough material for a freak show episode also featuring a bloody drunk with a bloody hand but then again such things are actually managable thanks to the blessings of desinfectant cleaning fluid I use professional hospital quality stuff also in usually milder cases that occasionally pop up this is always good to have in the car for some more peace of mind but that said I do also have agreeable customers actually and thank god quite most of the time … :wink:

so cheers to that and have a good weekend everyone … !

<3