Shamisen Taxi In Action

so I was waiting around outside a local hospital this week when all of a sudden an old gentlemen opened the door and only a moment later was seated right beside me.

only wearing a loosely fitting hospital provided shirt and some kind of bandage as it seemed at first sight he said ‘can you take me? over there!’ vaguely pointing in an about northeastern direction.

while I was considering that suggestion and situation for a second already a nurse came sprinting out the hospital entrance from about a hundred meters away yelling ‘don’t go! don’t go!’

after reaching us out of breath she advised the hospital patient in the taxi passenger seat ‘Mister, you can’t possibly leave now and you’re only wearing diapers.’

oh right great I thought and found myself actually closely following the process of his eventually getting out of the seat while with gritted teeth sort of accepting the obvious suspense.

actually I can file that under the usual taxi madness though since the quality of those diapers turned out to be good enough.

ah anyway and as for something completely different I came along an older video and uploaded it which shows that thankfully I do also have the occasional cool customer even from the country of shamisen too.

(somehow the embedded clips don’t seem to show the whole picture on here so alternatively you might want to open them on youtube for a somewhat more scenic tour through the city)

Videos courtesy of splendid taxi customer Toshi :slight_smile: