3D printed Shamisen?

And what about the Bachi do you think I should do 50% infill or more?
Sorry to bother you.

It is no bother, and I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I do not have a video due to my child, who was two at the time, breaking the shamisen and I never printed a second one. and I would recommend 25% gyroid infill, that seemed to work well. The one in the photo does not use actual strings, but different thickness fishing line. I just wanted to see if it would work, which it did for about two weeks before the above-mentioned toddler.

Okay thank you and it’s totally okay take your time on answering, no rush.

And what strength or type do you think I should use or what did you use?

Oh and I had to shrink some parts down and they are not going to fit other part ( won’t be able to connect and the hole are different sizes for wooden dowels). And the tenjin I had to shrink and the itomaki could be printed normal because it was the perfect size for the plate. the itomaki won’t fit inside of the hole on the tenijn. So do you have any advise on what I should do?

My suggestion for fitment issues would be instead of printing shrunken parts, cut them up and print them full size, and then bond them together.

A musical instrument is like a precise puzzle, if the parts aren’t all the right size they won’t fit.

It’s been a while since I 3d printed anything, so I dont recall how to chop parts up in cura or your program of choice.