4/13 Shamisen Performance @SF Sakura Festival

Hello, Bachido friends,

I wanted to invite you to our performance along with all other cool events this coming Saturday, 4/13 if you are around San Francisco.

• Free event!
  • Date: Saturday 4/13
  • Time: Approximately around 1:30 p.m.
  • Location: JCCCNC (Japanese Cultural Community Center of Northern California)
  • Address: 1840 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA
  • Official Schedule: please see “JCCCNC stage” in the middle where it says: “April 13 1:00- 3:00: Minyo Minbu Festival.” There is a whole bunch of performance groups in this time slot, and we will probably perform around 1:30 p.m.
    http://sfcherryblossom.org/index.php/visitor-info/saturday-sunday-april-13-14
  • Our group: Shamisen Hideki-kai
  • We will only play two songs (Sado-okesa and Yosakoi naruko odori), but I am sure you will also enjoy other performances, events, food, etc. all along if you come. I will be singing Yosakoi. Please talk to me afterwards if you have time. :slight_smile:

Happy Shamisen!

Good luck for your performance!!

Awesome! I’ll see if I can make it up to hang out/see the performance.

Hi, Pete,
Thank you, good luck to your performance and your Shamisen goals too!

Hi, Adrian,

Thank you! We will also perform at Cupertino Sakura Fest on 4/28. It should be easier to stop by if you are in San Jose. I will post the detail soon.

San Francisco isn’t that far away, and I don’t mind the trip. :slight_smile:

Two performances; awesome! However, on 4/28 I will be in Tokyo, shortly meeting up with Team Bachido. I wish you and your group the best with both performances~!

Thank you, Adrian. Traveling with Team Bachido sounds fun!! Have a great time!