A little fight music

Was feeling a little homesick so I decided to put together a quick vid. This is “Fly, Eagles Fly!”, the fight song of the Philadelphia Eagles, the football team where I’m from. (Of course I Tsugaru’d it up a bit.) I don’t even really like football, but it was still fun.

For reference:

. . . and with a philly shirt and original chant (I guess) no less . . . awesome . . . :slight_smile:

a difficult time for birds in general though I guess at least thanksgiving is not an event around here on the other hand I have just recently been informed that a freshly shot goose has been refrigerated in person by my parents (in the wilds of the austrian state of Burgenland) for christmas dinner and this is to be followed by a traditional annual gathering of relatives in Salzburg a known location for restaurants offering a savage range of choices on the menu so who knows but if only to us it should be fun . . .

Damn, I wanna do something like that… Better start practicing the Z-Cars theme once I’ve got everything set up. Lol.