A Tsugaru-Shamisen for Sale

I purchased it from Kameya Japanese Instrument Shamisen Shop. I, however, have little time to practice it so
I want to sell it to someone who is interested in it. Please see the description for the details of my Shamisen, including the level of my Shamisen and all stuff I will sell.

I plan to sell it for $1250 plus international shipping fee (This Samisen is currently in Taiwan and we can take about the price if you want it). This Samisen is in an excellent condition. I seldom played it so it is almost like a brand new one. The user can immediately play once s/he purchases it. The sound is perfect and the user can play it from the beginner level to the advance level without problems. I am only allowed to post one picture. If you or any of your friends are interested in it; please let me know and I am more than happy to share more information with you. If you have any questions about this instrument, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Materials: Neck/Karaki wood,Body/Karaki wood
Accessories: a shamisen bag, a bridge, extra strings, cleaning cloth, a shamisen pick (bachi), a hard case, and several bags of strings, a stand, a tuner

IMG_0637