Bachi Pin Brooch: I need your help! :)

Sorry to cross-post here with the Facebook Bachido group, but I really need as much help as I can get! I’ve had some pre-orders, but I’m really hoping to get more to help this go ahead… so please bear with me and please consider helping out. Being a small business is tough. :slight_smile:

I’m an illustrator and designer with a blog called Geri Draws Japan, where I illustrate everything that I love about Japanese culture. I also make pins, patches, textiles, and more, but this time, I’ve decided to do a special little thing for all my shamisen-loving friends.

This classy little gold bachi pin brooch is (going to be) made of hard enamel and will measure roughly 40mm tall by 28mm wide. It will be displayed on a special thick black backing card embossed in gold foil. It’s hard to demonstrate how gorgeous this will look when finished, but if you close your eyes real tight… :wink:

Usually I have my pins manufactured up front, but due to the nature of this pin and its special backing card, I’ve decided to take pre-orders up front to help cover the cost of manufacturing.

You can pre-order right here: https://www.geridrawsjapan.com/pins/shamisen-bachi

Manufacturing takes around 4 weeks, and if I spend a week or so taking pre-orders, I suspect these pins will ship out around the end of October. If you’re interested, I would highly, highly appreciate your support because I’m absolutely dying to get this little beauty made! :slight_smile: It would also make a great gift for other shamisen friends who might not be on Bachido. And Christmas is coming, too… :laughing:

It will be a limited edition of 100 pins (but I’m considering just 50 if I can’t get enough interest). The price is £10 plus shipping (calculated automatically at the checkout) but if anyone wants multiple pins for groups or classes or anything (say, 5+), I’d be willing to offer a discount code, so please get in touch. I know the shipping price to America can be a little high, but the postal system doesn’t make it easy for us small businesses these days.

Oh, and, if anything else strikes your fancy, have a look at my other pins available, too!

If you have any questions at all, please let me know. Japanese version below just in case. :slight_smile:

新しい特別なピンバッジを発売中です!

この三味線撥のピンバッジは三味線 に興味がある方に限定版のオリジナルデザインです!

ゴールドエナメルで作られたピンバッジを完成後は特別な金箔に印刷した黒いカードにディスプレイします。ピンの直径は4cm、幅は2.8cmです。予定商品なので、製造するためにはピンを20個以上販売しなければなりません。

もし三味線が好きな友達がいれば、このピンを是非紹介してほしいです!皆さんの購入お待ちしております!

今日から Shamisen Bachi Enamel Pin Brooch — Geri Draws Japan でご注文ができます。お届け予定:2018年10月30日から発送 質問があれば、私にDMしてください。皆さん、これからも宜しくお願いします!