Bachido Blogcast E??

After spending the day on the blogcast, I ended up corrupting the file (or something). The video files are fine, just the edited work is gone. Due to an all-day gig tomorrow, there won’t be time to remake the blogcast

However! On a much more positive note, the upgraded Bachido Store has been finally been released! Complete with new (and never-seen-before) products, as well as entertaining & informative product videos starring Masahiro Nitta. who gives his honest opinion and experience to the various products in the Store.

Check it out!

Get some sleep, bro!

sorry for the short comment but I have to go shopping now

“an error has occured” even your software is telling you to go to bed :smiley: don’t worry about the blogcast and have some rest !

Hahaha man I watched some of the videos. Good stuff :slight_smile:

And just when I thought “Just like a condom” guess who agrees? :slight_smile:

“what if you like being frustrated?” haha the camera man chipped in “okay bro” . . . “take a vacation” and “good travels” and don’t forget the “bachi condom” for only $ 6 available in the store . . . so yes I have watched all the videos and I gotta say they do make the store really look serious and substantial and with all the effort put into that I hope it could turn out to be serious business too . . . (I don’t know what Kyle actually does besides doing this site)

:slight_smile:

that bachi condom just made my day ! B H , that’s what i love about it too , all these videos make everything look much more serious and appealing , yet all these videos are really fun and not very serious ! Shamisen community is really getting a big big big place in my heart , coming from the guitar community , there is a huge difference in the way you think ! … bachi condom will be sponsored by durex next summer … :smiley: