Bachido Blogcast E24

Who knew what a pre-planned cup of espresso at 2pm would bring!

Awesome! And great interview too! It really means a lot to get to see the day you guys experienced! Kinda like we could share a little of the vibe which means so much more than simply reading about it in a post. Sid’s Ireland vids also helped to create that vibe. With each one its like witnessing something new! Once again I was touched to see my old spot on pacific ave. Where I’ve spent a large portion of my life playing Shamisen as well! Really cool! Thanks Kyle and all you guys who were there!

Great episode! The only downside is that it ended too quick! I definately agree with Kevin. All these videos of us meeting in real life really adds to the vibe for everyone.

This is a great reminder and inspiring video because I’ve just come back from a little trip for a wedding and there has been no shamisen in my life since thursday.

that episode was awesome , i hope there will be interviews for all the other members that were there at the mini fest !

That was so much fun! I really look forward to meeting up with everyone in all the different places in the world!
It’s going to be an amazing Bachido future; it only makes sense to include Taiko and expand our community even more. I hope we can actually get some gigs together next time we have a little mini-fest, or even better yet, have the mini-fest coincide with the Santa Cruz Japan Culture Fair.
Great interview guys! Awesome blogcast.