Bachido Blogcast E26

This may have been the doomsday the Mayans had predicted. Yes, for some bizarre reason, I have completely run out of roasted beans today, and thus ran out of steam early - hence the shorter blogcast.

However! I did manage to maintain consciousness long enough to show the latest version of the first Bachido Shirt!

Oh geez! Kyle without espresso is almost as bad as me without… Me without… Ok I guess I shouldn’t say it. Damn The past 2 and 1/2 years of my life. It hasn’t been the day after April 19th for me in a Looooooong time. Pat D. Knows what I’m talking about. As does Ice Cube (lol Jamie L.)
Anyway get this man some beans!!!
I really like the shirt! I think it’s a great job done there! Do agree with you regarding the fade thing! But other than that Awesome!

i agree , the shirt looks awesome now !

Looks legit!

Kevin, don’t buy beans wrapped in paper for Kyle. Who knows what urges you get before delivering it to him.

Quick and concise. I like it.
Improvements on the shirt are nice.

i agree , the shirt looks awesome now !

as I sip on well at least some coffee so I consider myself lucky . . .

BLING!
looks great

Awesome!! :slight_smile: Glad to hear it.

I had to change the front a little bit to accommodate removing the fade. How does this look?

Kevin: Really? It’s been 2 1/2 years? :wink: Are you sure it wasn’t a little more recent than that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Oh wait, maybe that didn’t count)
Anywho, yeah! I gotta send you some beans!

Ice cube… I sense a good story here!

Thoughts?

yeah i think that’s cool

:slight_smile:

Looks good. What if you make a little black stroke around the letters? In a way that the white mon circle gets slightly separated from the white border of the bachido letters.

What timing! I’m actually doing that right now as we speak! :slight_smile: Gimme an extra minute…

Epic :slight_smile:

Boom!

Thoughts? I can make it a bit more feathered.

I am a little worried that the drop shadow will cause that white thing again, but it is a different effect, so definitely worth a shot. The text is a little hard to read without it.

I think it might cause the white stuff again… It looks sweet though!

The alternative is to make it completely black around the white border of the letters.

Nuts, it probably will…

Ah, you mean black letters and white outline?

Maybe a gray half circle?

Hmm… still a little hard to read.

What I meant was:

Right now you have red text with a white stroke border. My thought was that you could add an additional layer after the white border and add a black border that overlays the half circle. The circle should remain the same white color as before imo.

Ah! I think I know what you mean. I’ll give it a shot now.

You know, even if the dropshadow is slightly white, I think it might be fine. Why the shirt had the white-ish square was because I had made a black square with linear transparency to get the fade effect. (Looked nice on the computer, but you could see that it was a square on the shirt.) I’m not sure how the dropshadow would look around the letters, but at least it will be only around the letters, not as a square.