Bachido Blogcast E27

The wait is up and the teaser-ing is over! Enjoy Bachido’s favorite shamisen beverage today!

Seems it’s not here yet :slight_smile:

GAH~~~~!!!

ROFL you’re more cheesy than cheddar!

Got it working~ :slight_smile:

So goofy! Hahaha! Great advertisement work though!

Click here! And here! …THERE IS IT! Ahahahahahahaha!

Great commercial!! XD

Hey you do great video editing!

But…I am your nemesis Kyle, I didn´t like coffee, even a bit… MUAJAJAJA I am your archenemy!!

umm where are my bottle of pills??

well this is awesome of course I mean bachido coffee and seriously also the light roast for natural fruity flavor touch is rather special :slight_smile:

Just gave the coffee page a little touch up. :wink:

http://bachido.com/products/coffee

Paco: Haha! Just like my bro. :wink: Out of curiosity, do you like beer? It could be that the coffee you drank was roasted too dark, which has a much more bitter flavor than it is when lighter.

Oh,coffe…

Just gave the coffee page a little touch up. :wink:

http://bachido.com/products/coffee

Paco: Haha! Just like my bro. :wink: Out of curiosity, do you like beer? It could be that the coffee you drank was roasted too dark, which has a much more bitter flavor than it is when lighter.

Yep I like beer. I like more beer than water :blush: I am thinking you are ok with what you think. Coffee here are too much roasted, so surely I will like your coffee.

Amazing! you can say that a person that does not like coffee surely likes bachido´s. Bachido´s coffee its so awesome! :slight_smile:

Aah~ well then I think I understand. If you were adverse to “bitter”, than you wouldn’t like beer either (because even light beer is a little bitter). Luke (my bro) has an equal distane for both, because of the dislike of bitter.

Right. If you like beer, the coffee you’ve been drinking is just crap. :wink:

Hmmm… * contemplative goatee rub* … I wonder if it’d be possible to have a fresh roast concession stand at the Bachido festival.

Have you tried “Bulletproof Coffee” (preferably using ‘upgraded coffee’ beans from the Bulletproof Exec)? Check it out. I think it’s become my new standard breakfast. And lunch.

Ah-HAA-ha-ha-haaaaa! Dude! Old Spice man, move over!

“Take vacation” is an awesome tag line.

Thumbs up for the fresh roast stand, if it is possible.

I gotta get some coffe. I’ll wait till my current order arrives and that’ll give me time to buy a grinder. Then all I’d need is a Bachido mug.

And as for the koma on your coffe page… Does that thing have three indivdual saddles? Never seen that before.

Haha! And you know where “take vacation” comes from, right? :wink:

(at end)

Yes! That is a two hole koma, which I got in Sapporo this year. I don’t think there is a real noticable difference in sound, but sure looks cool! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s available in the Bachido Store.

Bachido Mugs! Next to come after I get Swag page up. :slight_smile:

So did Masahiro ever explain what he tried to say? Or did he really want people taking vacations?

It actually goes back many years to a conversation between masahiro Nitta, Mike Penny and me when we were talking about different ways to encourage another player who is in the spotlight doing a solo. Old blues guys say things like " Tell it to me baby!" or whatever etc. and we felt we needed to update the vocab. So we came up with a list. Most of them I’ve forgotten but one I do remember was “Sky Dive!” and another one was "Take a vacation ! "