Bachido Blogcast E36

In the second half of Kevin’s Santa Cruz Attack, we are joined by Grant ‘Shamisensation’ Reimer, and all take a ride along the Santa Cruz coastline in search of appropriate locations to film scenes for Kevin’s crash course on scales.

Later, Kevin joins The Abbott Brothers for a special concert, where he becomes an honorary Abbott for the evening!

Finally, we finalized the track listing for the new Monsters of Shamisen CDs (two of 'em) before Kevin departed for LA to visit Mike Penny and others.

Perfect start of the week dudes! How can it not be when there’s a little Shady Grove in the mix?

Kevin made his solo fit in to the song, which can be hard on a shamisen. Kyle, great mandolin solo!

So what was that pumpkin place? Is it the breeding place for living pumpkins so that there won’t be a shortage next Halloween? Or is it where the pumpkins go to mourn their lost brethren? Or do I just need more coffee?

Yeah! Rock!

Actually I don’t like pumpkins but I liked the place :wink:

wassssuuuup!
XD
pumpkin mountain was awesomes!

great location . . . anyone into green pumpkin seed oil for salads and such? while halloween is not so big here the region here is famous for this oil I don’t know whether this is common elsewhere too . . . anyway what a great abbott brothers show . . .

That was a lot of fun! It’s great to see the footage. And what an honor to play with the Abbott brothers for an evening!
The whole show was fantastic by the way! The Abbott’s gave the audience a swell time!
It was great to see Kyle and Luke and to meet Mason!
Kyle and I didn’t get to finish all the videos I had planned but that’s life and…there’s always next year! Stayin Alive was so much fun and driving around with Kyle and Grant filming demonstration scenes for the instruction vids was a Stellar experience! great times!
Thanks again Kyle, Grant, Luke, all the Abbott family and everyone else in Santa Cruz!

Hey, where’s E37?

Right here buddy!
http://bachido.com/community/blogcast/e37

5am… time for bed. Final show was tonight, and we rocked hard!
With a 5’ O-Daiko, how could we not? :wink: