Bachido Blogcast E38

Due to the lack of coffee content for the past ten episodes, it’s about time we corrected that with an entertaining, instruction video on making a perfect cappucino, using Illy coffee presented by Bachido member BH!

Oh YEAH! That looks like a sweet cappuccino right there! Gotta love Bachido blogcasts!

Looks good and smells sweet!!

Haha thanks for that this is cool latte art and showing how it’s done and featuring my gift coffee I couldn’t be happier about this and seeing the coffee being put to good use by a very gifted man :slight_smile:

also I think this should and would perfectly conclude the austrian taxi driver special feature for now . . .

so this is just awesome and thanks everyone . . . all the more I am looking forward to the usual checking out and following the shared practice, progess, excursions, extravaganzas of everyone else here on the forum as well as total practicing myself of course . . . :slight_smile:

(where did that coffee powder come from though? would that be an already worn out isolation ring on the machine?)

I’ve always wondered how coffee was done, must be nice being able to grind beans freshly.
Can’t stand the taste but the smell i like.

Kyle, I was talking with someone (a mutual acquaintance, I forget who) about Bachido, and they were under the impression that it was your coffee business. :slight_smile:

Can’t stand the taste but the smell i like.

The opposite to cheez doodles?

I wonder what happens if you combine coffee and cheez doodles. Will it taste… nothing? :open_mouth:

Amanda: If I ever go to the UK (I’m sure it’ll happen one of these days), I will bring some freshly roasted coffee for you. I’m sure I can change the way you think about coffee. :wink:

Luke: Oh snap! Given the recent lack of coffee content, that’s somewhat flattering! I guess he (or she?) must’ve checked on Bachido at the height of product development for Bachido Coffee.

I wonder what happens if you combine coffee and cheez doodles. Will it taste… nothing? :open_mouth:

Kkkkhhhhhhhh ;-D

I’d take a LOAD of convincing about coffee XD