Bachido Blogcast E40 - New Year's Special!

It is 12AM January 1st and we are ringing in the new year with a very, VERY special episode! How special? Simply put, we’ve been saving this footage for almost 10 years, waiting for the right moment to release it. With the upcoming Shamisen Crash Courses to be made/released this year, there is no better time to show it than now!

Behold. The very first instruction video we ever made!

What an honor to get the chance to see part of history to Bachido!!!
Kyle, you were such a handsome young boy. And Luke, you are always great on managing all those great com system!!
Progenitor is Mr. Abbot??? Great father! ----I understand.

Hi there . . . while I missed the fireworks I couldn’t agree more with Kyoko san what an honor thanks for sharing and awesome what has come out of this over the following years . . .

Hahaha great stuff! Man isn’t it a drag when the actor doesn’t read the script in advance? :wink:

Hah! got a good laugh when you banged your head on the wall and it fell down :DD

That one never gets old!

OH MY GOD! I will never ever again feel bad about how long it took me to get through the video shoots with Kyle at the Bachido studio after now having seen that! Oh man! I was nearly passed out from laughter! This proves that the best comedy comes from real life! That was classic stuff right there! Thanks for sharing that!

i think i hurt myself laughing, bless ya (at the wall falling down)
Look at that babyface, i just want to put you in my pocket and take you home!