Bachido Blogcast E44

Bachido member Grant ‘Shamisensation’ Reimer had been broadening his musical outlets, and as of this week, just rented a fiddle. When Grant came over to borrow a little rosin, one thing led to another and we brought out the ukuleles. Within a few minutes, a completely improvised ukulele jam was sparked, and I’m sure each of us thought the other person knew what he was doing… or not.

Afterwards, a special visit and announcement from Swedish Bachido member Anne!

Lol at Karl :PP

While it sucks to be the only player in Sweden again, I’m happy for you guys. I felt you really wanted to be together and I must say I was unsure how you would solve the insanely long distance relationship but now you’re doing it! Best of wishes for you guys and we’ll see eachother next year at the Bachido Festival!

I’ll be coming to California sometime too :slight_smile:

Also, that ukelele session was sweet!

Kyle, let’s continue your inquiry via private messages…

Ditto with Karl

except the Kyle part… And knowing Anne :stuck_out_tongue:

But what i meant to say was that i guess i’ll have to come visit Karl in sweden hm? :stuck_out_tongue: ( no idea how i haven’t done that one yet…)

Yeah man, you were supposed to parachute here when flying in the military service!

As I’ve become better I’ve started to see me trying harder to get more people playing on the horizon. We’ll see when I’m ready to join the Japanese culture gatherings here in Sweden.

Haha yeah

But this year i’ll go see Anne and Grant in sweden at some point.
If she hasn’t moved out yet…

You coming over there Karl? ( at some point in summer says Grant)
Well if Anne has moved out maybe i’ll just come to visit you then? :smiley:

Lol Karl. Love the photoshop skills.
Anne won’t be moving until October, long after my 2013 summer invasion of Sweden. So don’t worry, we are all going to definitely hang out together before then!
Exciting times ahead!
Really looking forward to rocking the hell out of 2013 in as many ways as humanly possible!

Haha sounds great

I am very happy for you, Anne and Grant(^o^) The longest distance love I have ever known. 遠距離恋愛, enn kyo ri renn ai ですね。
Btw, my son and his wife got married several years ago, after some years of dating. Son in Kyoto and her in Tokyo! You beat the record!!!

Yeah, don’t worry Ortjo! We’ll definitely hang before I move out! The summer of 2013 is going to be so awesome! Not to mention the spring! Hirosaki… wiiii! So excited!

Love your photoshopping Karl! Well it’s good to know I’ll me missed. And now you have even more motivation to come out to California! :slight_smile:

Nice little ukulele-jam there btw. It has a nice sound to it, that instrument.