Bachido Blogcast E50

In an ironic celebration of the 50th episode of the Bachido Blogcast, I forgot to make one for this week. Literally, forgot it!

However, what balances out this seeming misfortune is the fact that Masahiro Nitta will be arriving tomorrow! Many videos and pictures will be taken, I think, so check out the forums this week!

Also, Ringo Bushi shamisen course! Released this week! Check it out! - http://bachido.com/learn/songs/ringo-bushi

awesome . . . so I guess I should check the forum daily this week just like any other week . . . :slight_smile:

Well i think we got our first Non special episode? :stuck_out_tongue:

well i think its quite special…its the 50th one…(and the first one Kyle forgot,hehe) fair play to him tho, he does this every week for us… thanks very much Kyle!!!

Keep it up brah.

Post-Wine Kyle! It doesn’t get much better than that!

Well i think we got our first Non special episode? :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! There’s always a silver lining to everything, ne! :slight_smile:

Yes! I assure you all that wine-infused blogcasts will continue pouring!.. I mean, rolling!

The meeting of two Bachido legends.

Got a lot done today. Filmed the revised version to Kita no Hibiki (to pull it under 4 minutes.

Not much to say but thumbs up Kyle :slight_smile:

awesome I just thought there for a second that this should be on the startpage slider :slight_smile:

Ah, BH! I did manage to save a few Mozart balls. :slight_smile:

“Oishii!” said he!

ah haha I should consult with Kyoko but I might want to say Iie, tondemo arimasen and dou itashi mashite and am happy that Masahiro found them agreeable too . . .

I’d be hard pressed to find someone who didn’t like Mozart balls. I even gave one to a friend who normally doesn’t like sweets, and even she really liked it.

Today, we hit the studio hard. Almost completed a full technique course (though I may have forgotten to turn on the lapel mic, so he speech might be a little echoey) as well as started on the Masahiro Nitta Phrasebook (all his favorite Jonkara phrases)

Yesterday, Nitta san had the chance to experience some rockin’ mountain music at the Tuesday night jam at the Toneway jam hall! Twas inspiration for further developing the KoShamisen for such jams!

Awesome!

Wonderful activities!

And I am looking forward to see “the within four minutes Kita no Hibiki”!

BH: Your Japanese is excellent!!!

(thank you) further developing the KoShamisen? I love this concept and would I not be so ridiculously low on cash I would have ordered that one already some time ago I mean 641$ is a hot price tag for a good instrument even though it is smaller . . . anyway or btw would fibersen also be considered or would that be a bigger disadvantage soundwise on the smaller dou?

BH: With any luck, the price should drop to half that in the coming years. At least, that is my hope. :slight_smile:

The dou is actually the same size as a standard tsugaru shamisen (~5budai). It’s the neck which is shorter, and thus easier to play in jams. Nevertheless, I imagine Fibersen would be just fine for smaller cavities.

Another exciting day in the Bachido Studio!