Bachido Blogcast E51

Had an epicly (spelled something like that?) productive time with Nitta san this week! Because of that, I have gigs upon gigs of footage to catalog now. In the meantime, I’ve just posted a series of pictures from last week’s events. - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.550046711696788.1073741827.206720149362781&type=1

Please enjoy them for now, and next week I will have a full video blogcast of last week’s adventures to enjoy! Also! Please check out this clip from the the March 10th concert with Nitta san, the Murasaki ensemble and others! -

speechless except to say absolutely fantastic and great pictures too . . .

Such a rad concert! Was glad to have made it out for that one.

coolest concert clip I have seen or am aware of right now since Kevin Kmetz brought in fighter jet noise to the arrangement of a tune some time ago . . . all the more it bugs me that a clip is all I did and will ever see of this concert performance . . . awesome I really hope to see you guys live sometime with all of my heart now or in other words should I ever be able to go to the US again or to Japan for the first time I would definitely want to make sure the timing is also good for a meetup and live concert action too . . .

Sounded really good! Did you come up with the order of solo improv before the show or do you just have to have the balls to start stealing the show?