Bachido Blogcast E57

Warm espresso dripping into the glass can mean only one thing. Kyle has returned and the blogcasts are back! And there will oodles be blogcasts! 78GB of footage was taken, and undeniably a few months of entertaining stories from the tour of Team Bachido.

Like The Perfect Spy, this story starts at the end (but with a happier ending). Nitta san announces his plans for next year’s Team Bachido tour. Those wanting to enter next year, check it out!

awesome

I will go where I am needed.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I am really looking forward to the next one(^o^)

Count me in on all the shinnanegans!! Taikais, silly videos, onsen, dick shrines, bring it on!
Any idea what the other song should be?

How soon will you be able to find out when the tournaments will be? I really want to participate, but I have a feeling they will fall on finals week again >.

Jamie: Booyah!

Kyoko: Booyah!

Anne: Booyah!
Perhaps Sou. From what I gather, the Kita no Hibiki group will be the largest group and a mix of skill levels (beginner, intermediate, pro). The second group will be much smaller, and just professional level so we don’t just win, we f*ckin smash it’s head in. (As Chopper Read might say) I know Kita no Hibiki will be even better next year, so between the two groups, we will have a great presence.

(Note: Because we now know the melody to Kita no Hibiki, the next thing we will all work on is volume dynamics, which will level up our performance and yield a higher score)

Bryan: They’ll all be within Golden Week I believe (May 1~5). My coffee/shami buddy James wants to go too, but has the finals issue as well. :frowning: Doesn’t anybody play hooky anymore?? :wink:

Since the taikai was such a success, will the Bachido festival be replaced with the taikai next year, in conjuction with it or just yet another cool happening?

Karl: Though it’s only in the planning stage, the current thought is to have TWO Bachido festivals! :smiley: A Tokyo Bachido Festival on the 29th, the three taikai(s), and then the 2nd one in Hokkaido.

We pack it in baby!

Damn! The desicion is hard.