Bachido Blogcast E62

After reenacting Kevin’s hunt for his car keys, we head off to pick up Josh and Kyoko at the station!

Though it wasn’t very well expressed in the video, meeting Josh and Kyoko was a very surreal experience, as both are active members of the Bachido Community and now finally in person!

Continuing in the awesomeness, we stroll down to Circle K to meet with Patrick, another awesome player who I hadn’t seen in three years (which was when I first met him.) He was certainly used to the blog camera rolling, as even when we were hanging out in 2010, I was constantly filming for ‘The Abbott-y Blogcast’. :wink:

That night, we ran through Ninjari Ban Ban, which we might as well call the theme song for this year’s tour.

Lastly, 4:30am! Travis, Adrian, and I were still awake. (I mean, this time was so special, why waste it sleeping?) Knowing that Kevin usually wakes up at 4am for optimal creativity, we thought we’d go to his house to say hi. Results wasn’t what I expected, but I still say it was worth it.

Re-watching all of these is awesome. Makes me anxious for next year. So much the excite!

maybe even too much excite. The most excite I ever.

You better stop posting these videos, because all you’re doing is convincing me to skip work the entire week next year. Wait, on second thought, don’t stop posting these.

Yeah! All week off~!!

I really hope I’m free next year and not penniless. These just keep making me more and more jealous. xD

Great memories of this past spring! Thanks for posting this Kyle! And remember …if you run into any Pandas on YouTube , they have NOTHING to do with me! Ok?

I have a feeling next year is gonna be even more action packed than this year! :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not related to that shamisen playing panda? What a shame, Kevin! He/she was stylish!

I may sound so stupid to find this post finally and so happy to see good memory. It really was a surreal experience that I confirmed If Kyle was real and touched his arm. Before that I came to know Josh was real one by shaking his hand.
A lot of thanks for posting it, Kyle!!! Looking forward to have the next meeting in Hirosaki Taikai(^o^)

Kyle is real and you touched his arm? oh wow I believe you and hope to have the same good fortune sometime to experience that (granted among other things I would hope at a hirosaki taikai :slight_smile: I am torn between the US and A and Japan as for my next holiday visit but financially I might have to continue dreaming about any such holidays in the foreseeable future . . . :slight_smile:

BH: Strongly hope someday you are coming to Hirosaki Taikai to play with us. In that case, I am sure to touch BH to see that one is real on our same planet, or slap your back or hit your head… hahahaha…

Haha! If B H comes to Japan I will be sure to play a LIVE version of Austrian Taxi Driver and Unopened chocolate Bar for B H in person !

. . . and I would hope to be able to join in by then and for your generous goodwill to let me join in and share the stage for another live performance maybe busking at a street corner (far away from downtown) . . . I would hope Karl to be there too doing vocals . . .

. . . sounds like fun I am looking forward to a meeting Kyoko . . . :slight_smile:

Oh man, if Bachido ever has the financial power to start funding scholarships and such, the first order of business would be to get BH to Japan for Team Bachido!! (Or, have some sort of Bachido EU event)

By that time, we might have a CD called “The BH-inspired Greatest Hits of Kevin Kmetz” :wink: