Bachido Blogcast E66

It’s the day before we head off to the Hirosaki Zenkoku Taikai. Everyone’s intently practicing their individual division piece (Jonkara Bushi) while Adrian, Travis and Kyle (who have not entered the indiv. division this year) are up at 3~4am again, making sure that a single hour of the tour, nor drop of sake, is wasted.

Later on, Bachido members Chen san, Shishido san, Sakamoto san, Tsuboi san all arrive in Misawa and so we all pile in the Bachido Party Van and head out to the reserved training hall. There we meet with the Nitta parents and practice Kita no Hibiki for the first time as a group! (Up until this point, everyone has been practicing alone with notation)

Kevin Sings!!

Seriously?
Wow… can’t wait for next week

Indeed! It was probably the most surprising moment of the entire Team Bachido tour for me! :slight_smile:

The only other time I’ve witnessed him sing is when I forced him to sing harmony on the next MoS album. :wink:

Real cool to watch this as a series of blogcasts looking forward to the further and obviously spectacular episodes . . . watching this also reminded me that I did see the group performances including team bachido but wanted to see all the solo performances also so gonna look for that right now and hopefully find them even before they will surely be covered in future blogcasts I guess too . . .

and the mentioned lighter fluid in the plastic bottle is sake? I wouldn’t have thought that it would also be available in plastic bottles and even such big ones . . .

Haha great episode!

Man don’t you hate when you’re mumbling and no one is appreciating it?!?

Please, I want to see more of Kevin singing! LOL.

Nice to see you guys, a wonderful group.

and the mentioned lighter fluid in the plastic bottle is sake? I wouldn’t have thought that it would also be available in plastic bottles and even such big ones …

Of course! It seems the bigger the bottle, the worse the liquor is. :wink:

Karl and Sea Shamisen: Kevin’s debut is also an original song! Though a parental advisory warning might be necessary, it is sure not to disappoint! :wink:

When alcohol ends up in a plastic container, something is already amiss.

I think Kevin is secretly practicing Kyary Pamyu Pamyu singing with the Japanese SingStar! He’s probably waiting for his breakthrough as a cute shamisen player, popular with the young girls.

Yeah Toshi!!! Wooo!!!
In other news I had a nightmare that my new fibersen ripped.

Parental Advisory Warning! My song is lyrically inappropriate for anyone who takes too seriously the topic of musicians and the concept that performers sometimes secretly dream of seducing members of an audience into the desire for physical intimacy!

Hope everyone realizes this is just comedy! Can’t believe Kyle is considering including that in a future Blogcast !

P.s. Eric, that’s a terrible nightmare! Hope the fibersen is still good in waking moments!

…and the concept that performers sometimes secretly dream of seducing members of an audience into the desire for physical intimacy!

Kevin! Don’t spoil the surprise! :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t believe Kyle is considering including that in a future Blogcast !

Future meaning this Sunday!! I admit, I was a little uncertain at first, but realize hey. It’s a historical moment that must be recorded. Plus, I hate to waste footage. :stuck_out_tongue:

Eric: What a nightmare! Fortunately, it was just a dream.

I’ve definitely had many ripped skin/bachi dreams, especially a few days before a performance. Recently, I dreamt that was on stage but forgot my bachi! I had to remedy by striking the strings with a microphone instead. ;-). It actually sounded pretty good in my dream, but I’m happy to say that didn’t turn to reality either. :wink:

Yeah, the fibersen’s still great, I love it. However I woke up very upset because I couldn’t remember right away if that was real or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the videos coming, they’re a lot of fun. Really looking forward to the next one.