Bachido Blogcast E67

A Bachido Exclusive!

After practicing Kita no Hibiki with Hiroshi Nitta san, Masahiro and Tomoko Nitta arrived, so the party started! While everyone ate, Kevin rose up to present a very special performance. Specifically, his voice! Ever since I first met him, he would tell me he ‘couldn’t sing’ or doesn’t have a voice, but in the past year, he has awakened the urge to belt it out! So with the support of Adrian and Travis (as well as the whole audience), Kevin unleashes his vocal prowess!

What else can I say? Not recommended for all audiences.

somehow I am getting the feeling that this whole taikai related extravaganza in japan must have been an epic experience . . . :slight_smile:

AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH US!

By Kevin, Adrian and Travis,

Lyrics…

Have you ever gone to a show
And fantasized about Having Sex
With the performers on stage???
Well TONIGHT is the night you can make it Happen!!!

Cause we didn’t just come here to Play!
We came here to get Laid!
TONIGHT ! ! !
But we need your participation!
Cause we can’t do it alone!
Oh, if we did it alone it would just be
A Great Big group Masterbation

So we need some of you out there in the audience, tonight…

To AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH US,
AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH US,
AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH US

TONIGHT !!!

Have you ever gone to a show,
And fantasized about sucking the c¥&@k
Of the person who was singing and playing Shamisen?

Oh, if you’ve ever fantasized ? . . .

Or, if you’re fantasizing right now maybe,

Well just KNOW that we are Here!
To Fullfill all your fantasies !
Tonight is the night that something can really
Happen for you if you wanted it to
Happen for you if you wanted it to

If you…
AGREE TO HAVE SEX WITH US TONIGHT!!!

Everybody

TONIGHT !!!

That’s some Sham̈ı Tap if I ever saw it.

It’s the most profound lyrics I have ever heard!
Such a wicked song. Yes, I’ve already sung it along twice.

Thank you for sharing it… I’ll practice it until next time.

…TONIGHT!!!

Ha ha ah, I was very happy and lucky to be there!!!

It’s… beautiful… Q_______Q

NTS- do not drink tea while watching the blogcasts…snorting it out your nose is not attractive…

Thank you. Coffee all over my computer screen. Thank you very much.

Yoops! I gave the wrong warning, it seems!

"Warning: Don’t consume any liquid beverages or foodstuffs when watching this episode.

Not responsible for any damaged electronics or cashmere sweaters" :wink:

As you’ve seen, there was so much hilarity with Team Bachido in Japan, I had to be very careful when taking a drink or eating food, for fear of choking when Kevin, Adrian or Travis would spontaneously do something ridiculously silly.

awesome lyrics which also reminded me of that 2 live crew band I noticed in the 90s when I was into Ice T a lot :slight_smile:

album art suggestion for the next MoS album . . .

What I love here is how we are really DESTROYING the slim chance of getting rigid traditionalists over to our Bachido community by going out all guns blazing :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, in all honesty when we were partying that night the last thing in the world I was thinking about was “What if Kyle includes this in a Blogcast someday!” It was really all just for the fun of the moment. If anything I was thinking “Wow, wouldn’t it be embarrassing if Kyle edits in a few seconds of this song” and yet here it is. The entire song. Thanks again Kyle and Bachido! I’ll assume this is a symbol of how cool the community is as a whole. In the early days of Bachido I really felt there was an effort to keep everything somewhat “Family friendly” if that’s the right term. Of course maybe that’s the wrong term haha! If you know what I mean! (sorry! More bad jokes!)

What I love here is how we are really DESTROYING the slim chance of getting rigid traditionalists over to our Bachido community by going out all guns blazing :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHA!!! That gave me a hard chuckle. ;-D

Kevin: Interesting thoughts! I don’t remember there being an effort on my part to keep things family friendly. I mean, I think when people don’t know each other, there’s a natural tendency to watch language and not be too edgy (just like being among new people). But then later on, as we became more of a real family, we just got comfortable to be ourselves, encouraging each other’s creative ideas, no matter how silly or edgy.

And in anycase, once I realized that most Bachido members admit to being drunk when posting, I figured there’s no sense to try to control the jolly insanity now. :wink:

And to use the phrase Kevin spontaneously coined which somehow immediately stuck, Bachi On everyone!!!