Bachido Blogcast E76

After checking into the ryokan, Team Bachido heads off to enjoy drinks at DanDan, a local sakaba (drink-based restaurant place, like a bar but classier) featuring live tsugaru shamisen.

After the main show, members of Team Bachido are generously offered to take the stage in an open mic style.

In Aomori and looking to go to DanDan? Check out their website here! - http://www1.ocn.ne.jp/~dadan/

What the heck was I doing with my hands at the beginning of this video…? Jamie, do you remember?

What a good memory we have to share(^O^) Now I remember I forgot my eye glasses with me and could not explain the Japanese alcohol drinks on the menu in English for Grant and others and I saw Grant’s tattoo which says 「三味線」On his arm. It is beautiful.
It also makes me want to play ninja ri ban ban again together with you all!!!
It was only a half year ago and happy to know we can get together next year again!

“Dude, you just gotta slide in under there before the bulborbs wake up and take those pellets, man.”

I have no idea what you were doing with your hands, Adrian, but you seem to have been enjoying it for the entire one second that you were doing it.