Bachido Blogcast E80

After a high powered concert at the Morikami museum (video coming later), met the very active member Cody who drove 5 hours just to attend the concert and meet! After corresponding with him on the forum, it was very cool to talk with him in person! Good times, Cody! Next time I’m sure we will have more time to jam!

After unloading everything the next day, we headed out to see the fabulous mermaid show which Bachido / Ronin Taiko member Medusirena Marina runs at the Wreck Bar! Ka-Pow!

Lucky Kyle… 1- meeting Cody, 2- Hmmm… Guess…

. . . cool looking unfortunately though my english skills seem to need studio quality recordings for me to have a chance to understand at least most of what might be said :slight_smile: anyway I didn’t care anymore once the mermaids showed up . . .

:slight_smile:

although I don’t know why Kyle entered the tank I gotta say I hope things get back to normal somewhat after I stumbled upon a lot of weird stuff on the internet over the last couple of days . . . a nudist . . . a feejee . . . (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji_mermaid) . . . Kyle again and now in the water with other mermaids and last but not least thanks to my subscription of KPP news a teddy bear that somewhat freaked me out too . . .

http://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/s720x720/1475867_597957100240381_1411164160_n.png

It’s great to meet Cody finally (Although it doesn’t really count as a meeting , but next best thing in this Internet/video clip day and age!)
Anyway Medusirena’s mermaid show looked pretty cool too!Was that really Kyle in the tank? Hard to tell. If that was Kyle I gotta say…way to go bro!
And thanks B H for that Kyary pic! Awesome!

Patrick: Yes, it was an awesome and surreal time! :wink: I’ve actually known Medusirena Marina for about 5~6 years. We got in contact via Linda Caplan, who referred her to me for shamisen re-skinning. We kept in contact and finally met for the first time last year.

BH: Yeah, that room was so echoey and there were a lot of people talking. I fiddled with the EQ to make the sound a bit clearer. Haha! Right, at least the second half was understandable. :wink:

Kevin: Indeed it is! She wants to get a waterproof shamisen to do an underwater act. :wink:

It’s great to meet Cody finally (Although it doesn’t really count as a meeting , but next best thing in this Internet/video clip day and age!)

Kevin if videos counted then I already “met” you a ton of times.

Kevin: Indeed it is! She wants to get a waterproof shamisen to do an underwater act. :wink:

It would be awesome if she could get a shamisen made out of clear acrylic, maybe with a perforated synthetic skin to let the air bubbles out of the dou so it doesn’t try to float away. It wouldn’t necessarily play, but would look awesome underwater. Like its made of ice.

. . . another dream? seriously good stuff :slight_smile: