Bachido HQ - Mid-Week Update!

The anticipated package has arrived! First, the Bachido shirt appears ready for release, in many different colors. That will be done soon.

Also, the specialized Bachido shirt for Yousuke has turned out better than I could have hoped! Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen. :slight_smile:

AWESOMESAUCE

Looking good! If you ever get tired of greens, I wonder how good it would look with a dark wine red color. In any case, I love black, white and red together so its great as it is right now.

I hope Yousuke gets a lot of energy from the shirt and that he’ll get better!

Yousuke-san shirt makes me cry with happiness!

too much green in our lives Kyle! jejeje

the bachido shirt its awesome!!!

awesome . . . I was wondering whether the yousuke shirt would be in color with regard to the green frog so great to see that it is not just greyish or so and shirts and coffee and even a couple of other treats surely a great package . . .

also the regular bachido shirt looks just like can’t wait for the store page . . . :slight_smile:

I would really like to get a yousuke shirt too and wear it in support and because it also looks cool so will it be available?

oh as for color and the regular shirt I gotta say I hate oh no I usually hate green so who knows . . . orange is my favorite color although usually in the form of subtle dashes of orange on a white shirt or something but anyway I guess the print would have to be all greyish or white to look good on an orange shirt who knows whether orange would work out for this but since you asked for favorite colors . . .

woohoo they both look great :smiley:

Karl: Oooh!! Dark wine color would be excellent!!! Let’s see… the “Bachido” text would have to be a different color, so what would blend well with deep red?.. Perhaps yellow?

Paco: I’m sure we could all use a little more green in our lives, and in our wallets. :wink: (assuming your nation’s currency is that color)

BH: But of course. A shirt this awesome couldn’t be left in gray! :stuck_out_tongue: I can definitely make Yousuke’s shirt available! :slight_smile:

Orange… I can see that. Actually, I really see that color fitting in really well with Jamie (Cana Jamie)'s design.

Damn, all these colorful shirts. The Bachido festival will look like a clown vomited all over the place! :wink: