Bachido Nagoya gathering Sep. 22

Thanks for waiting for the call for the long waited Bachido gathering Nagoya III (^O^)
Time: September 22nd Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Gather 10:45am at Karaoke lounge
Place : http://shop.joysound.com/shop/joysound-kanayama/
Fee: ¥2000including lunch at Karaoke room.
Please let me know of your attendance as soon as possible!!!
JOYSOUND金山
shop.joysound.com
通常料金 30分/1名様 時間 会員 一般 11:00~18:00 200円 400円 (土日・祝 +50円) 18:00~翌5:30 400円 600円 (金土・祝前 +100円) フリータイム料金 1名様 時間 会員 一般 11:00~18:00 1,000円 1,30…

Hey, has anyone confirmed for this one yet? I still haven’t finalized my schedule for the end of next month. Any details for this one?

An experienced player from Tokyo is planning to come, and so do myself. And one beginner who wants to learn Kita no Hibiki can join us.
I guess Pat can come and planning but I have not confirmed yet.
Akemi does not come because of some other plan.

Wow, sounds like it’ll be interesting. Who is the Tokyo person? And likewise, who is the beginner? Are they members on bachido?

None of them are from Bachido. The man from Tokyo, Mr. Taguchi, has related to Nitta father ( just his profile picture is with Nitta father) and I guess is a member of Li Hao’s group. He came to know this Nagoya gathering through Facebook and told me that he would like to come. I have never met him but have been communicating a bit through Facebook.
The beginner is Rieko T. who recently became my teacher’s student. She has got interested in Bachido activity and want to learn to play Kita no Hibiki.

Ah, Taguchi Syugo? I’ve been seeing pictures of him playing shamisen on facebook.

Congratulations Kyoko! It seems that you, Josh and Pat are really setting up a long standing group with more and more members! I’m enjoying watching this evolve. Bachi on!! :smiley:

And it seems those two may join us for next year’s Team Bachido tour perhaps! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Kyle!
I am trying to persuade Rieko to join us for the next Taikai, and as for Mr. Tabuchi, I will try to ask him when I meet with him.
Rieko can already play half of Kita no Hibiki in a slow speed.

Great, Kyoko!! I hope they can make it! If Reiko can already play half of Kita no Hibiki now in slow speed, she will probably be ready by May 2014!

Wow, maybe we’ll have 35 members joining us!!

Hello, everyone!!! We are gathering in Nagoya next Sunday. If you happen to be passing through Nagoya with your Shamisen on this day, why not join us? I will reserve a Karaoke room in several days and just let me know if you can!

Five members are coming to this gathering, three are Patric, Josh and me as Bachido members and also hopefully Bachido Nagoya branch regular members.

Yatta!!

Kyoko, seriously we must have a Bachido Nagoya flag made for you all, or something! :smiley:

Thanks, Kyle(^ ^) We will try hard to deserve the flag and Bachido Tshirts.

Success!

See you all again next time!
Work on that kitaNoHibiki! And others!

We had a great time playing together, talking, eating and laughing!
Bachi on!

damn now I should really come up with some cash and join you sometime . . . :slight_smile:

The more the better! That room we had today was especially nice for the acoustics! Plus we learned that at that JoySound they hold unique events for shamisen+minyo singers.

BH: thanks for thinking and loving the Nagoya gathering. Hope someday you can join us.

Yay!!! Tanoshisoudesu!!! And how cool is that! I saw on Kyoko’s facebook page about special services for minyo/utatsuke and such!

Great to see a picture of you all! Hontou~ni natsukashii. Wish I was there with you all!

BH, when you can afford to go to Japan, we have to carefully plan it out so you can meet as many Bachido members as possible. Or more like, so as many Bachido members can meet you!

Thank you for your support of Nagoya gathering, Kyle!!
You and BH may not have to come to Nagoya because maybe all of us are going up to Aomori and meet you next May!!!

ah planning I am sure IF I can go AT ALL then a couple of weeks in japan around the taikai would make aomori AND nagoya and even a couple of further meeting locations and times possible . . . :slight_smile: