Bachido School- New Features- Wish List

I would like to provide some suggested improvements to add to the online lessons in the Bachido School.

1. Can you add a “repeat” button so the lesson will keep replaying rather than stopping?
  2. Can you add a speed selection feature where you can slow or speed up the video?
  3. Can you add a looper feature where we can mark a segment that can be repeated rather than having to reselect that section each time when reviewing?
  4. Can you make the lessons compatible with the “vidami looper” so all of those features are available from a foot switch while practicing? Here is a link: https://vidami.com.

I have been using that looper with my other music lessons and find it to be quite a time saver when learning online.

There is a Chrome addon that works with Vidami to learn music from YouTube videos and from some other applications. Can you add that capability to the Bachido School lessons also?

The “Line-by-line” section of the lesson does have a loop button and will loop the lines selected. Also, you can change the speed of the videos by selecting the gear icon in the lower right corner.

1 Like

Thanks much Ahron Ei, I didn’t notice the “playback rates” icon which is the clock:

Thanks also for pointing out the looping feature in the “Line by Line” section. I didn’t notice that.

If the app had vidami support that would be even better.
You could then choose what segment of the line by line or any other portion of the lesson you would like to loop and repeat.