Bachido swag

Hope you all had a good time at shami-camp. I am envious!

Anyhow, its hot here in Bermuda, hot and super humid. I build up a good sweat on a vigarous shami set. What I could really use is a bachido brand hachimaki, but I couldn’t find one in the swag shop. Disapointed!

Hey Philip!

ShamiCamp was a great success! Don’t worry, there will be more next year! :slight_smile:

Excellent timing! New Bachido forum member Kristi (who posted the awesome dragon here - ) and I are discussing the design for a Bachido hachimaki! We just need to find somewhere to have them made. Ideas welcome! :slight_smile:

Hello friends,
Minna san, konnichiwa,

I am a new arrived on the forum.

My name is Johan Walder from Geneva switzerland. And to be short I went crazy with passion - and therefore… well …my wallet :slight_smile:

Just bought the - “Sakura Fibersen” which honestly looks A- A–A-AA amazing !! I love the eco friendly view and the chosen colors. You did an amazing job crew. I also bought all I need to play and set my little baby In a month or two I will start building my 1st custom shamisen from scratch.
I am a mangaka and pro illustrator. I intend to personalise and paint my instrument. I will let you know .

Jeez I am Exciiited ! "- Come to me little one, may the gods of wind speed up the mail powa :-).

Anyway, I saw the video from the Camp and you are already super good. - J" eez. - Well I have one year to get ready for next summer."

If anyone likes manga and anime like me you can check my work there -

www.walderworld.com

Bybye friends !

Johan Walder

WOW :slight_smile: