Buying a Faux-Bekkou Bachi and it shipping it to my country

Hi there guys, ive been thinking of buying a Faux-Bekkou Bachi, but im scared that the ill get some problems with importing it to my country( Germany ) since its looks like real bekkou and the border(duty) police confiscates and creates problems with everything that looks like animal material :(.Has someone from Germany had some experience with bekkou bachis or maybe has some info about this?
Thank you for your help! ^-^

H Ani and welcome. Strange… How do they deal with al the people who wear faux-bekkou glasses ? There are many more faux-bekkou glasses than bachis ! Do they confiscate all the glasses ? Isn’t there a possible immediate checking ?

Hi Ani!

I think we have shipped Faux-Bekkou to Germany before. It doesn’t seem to raise any flags, especially if it’s just one in a box. What’s more, if a letter inside (explaining that it’s a synthetic plastic) is included, that seems to settle the minds of those in the customs office.

It’s not a guaranteed result, of course, but we haven’t had any issues with it yet.

Thank you :slight_smile: i hope it works

For what it’s worth, no issues at all sending one to Canada.

If they would take it in for analysis and find out it is synthetic, won’t you have rights to get compensated for it? If so, then that’s the worst that could happen.

Karl im sure that would happen, its Germany :smiley: they will take it accuse me of the worst, charge me for the analysis, and in the end look like idiots and and return the money i had to give for the analysis. But im most concerned that this type or crazy circus will last more than a month or two XD.