Emerald dream matching cap

I really love the emerald dream, but it won’t match the cap I currently have. Any chance a matching emerald cap will be forthcoming?

Hi Derik!
Sorry for my late reply, I’ve been out of the country.
At this point, I’m not able to make the cap with the Emerald Dream style, due to my own lack of skill. (lacquering the complex shape is difficult) I can include a blank black cap if you wish. :slight_smile:

I appreciate the offer, but i really like them to match. I’m sure you’ll figure it out soon, so I’ll wait to get the set. It’s cool the design you did. Shades of emerald green are my favorite color and I was looking for a shamisen cover exactly like this one. I had the image in my mind before I went looking and when I saw emerald dream on here I thought, “no way!”

Nice! I’m happy you like the look of the doukake! It took a lot of trial & error, but finally something gorgeous (if I may be so bold) turned out. :slight_smile:

You might have to be waiting a long while for the cap though. :wink: I have tried making the caps in the Emerald style many times but it has never turned out well. Thus, at this point I have no plans to make the cap portion. But hey, you won’t be looking at the cap while you’re playing anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: