First Bachido Chat!

Folks!

Kevin, Masahiro and I will be together in Sapporo. Perfect time to take Stev’s suggestion to engage in his TinyChat.

(password: aomori)

Anyone who’s interested, suggest a time and try your best to make it work for everybody. :slight_smile: Most likely the decided time will work for us in Sapporo.

Our window of time is between July 5th~July 11th. Let’s decide this as soon as we can! :slight_smile:

Are you planning for shamisen playing? That will be a challenge if everyone should be able to play. I’m fine with just having a talk.

Let’s see… It should be +7 hours from me right now. I’m working until the 14th so if it’s a weekday I’ll be home at midnight in Japan :stuck_out_tongue:

If it’s in the weekend and you guys haven’t had too many margaritas, you could go up before noon . That might be the best for us europeans actually. Saturday or Sunday at noon or earlier, as that would translate into the afternoon in Europe. That would mean being able to play a few notes on the shamisen for all of us. (Except the Americans)

Whatever day and time is set, I will make it anyways.

^.^ sounds good to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe
I may just attend the chat :slight_smile: tell me when you hop on karl

Also making my first video ever today as i unwrap my shamisen.

I can’t wait for this. I would say you’re a lucky bastard Kyle, but I just came back, lol.

This will be fun. Looking forward to it folks!
Cana, how did the video come out? Looking forward to that too!
Also what kind of help do you need exactly with ordering from that website? Was wondering.

I need to know how to order the stuff as it asks for my shami details etc… and i’m not 100% on my shamitype right now.

I am uploading all the videos now :slight_smile: minor editing did them at like 12 or 1 in the morning soo i look abit sleepy

Definitely want to sit in on the live chat. Only times I can’t are Saturday after 3pm PDT, Monday 5pm–8pm PDT, and Tuesday after 4:30 PDT (PDT is UTC–7). Any other time can probably be made to work. Schweeet!

ill be on chat whenever i can ^^;;

saturday and sunday are now also my days off since this week so that could work even at odd hours whereas on weekdays I need to get up at 5 am to get back at 7 pm and am always trying to find a little time for sleeping too . . .

I hope I can be at the chat whatever will be decided as for the time anyways I also wondered whether at least certain parts of the chat could also be saved and published on the site later on?

Everyone have your shinobigomas at the ready :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe i do need more koma, the plastic one i have is cutting my strings already…

My koma has made a dent in my san-no-ito since day 1. Even so, it lasted 7 months. As long as they don’t snap it should be alright.

My koma has made a dent in my san-no-ito since day 1. Even so, it lasted 7 months. As long as they don’t snap it should be alright.

just filed my koma and it broke :c was being very gentle it looked like it was bent too…

Did this happen? Is it going to happen? Sorry, I’ve been stupid busy lately.

Did this happen? Is it going to happen? Sorry, I’ve been stupid busy lately.

There has been no chat yet. They seem to be quite busy and Kyle will be returning home soon it seems. If they can’t make it we’ll just have to set it up at another date.

Oh snap!! I completely forgot!! :open_mouth: Indeed, things were incredibly busy.

Fear not! It’ll happen soon. :slight_smile:

I wish I saw this… :frowning: Im in Korea right now without my Shamisen …