First Ever - Bachido Summer Tokyo Gathering (2012)

Glad you all like the trailer
to be honest it was a real rush-job and there is a lot more I wanted to do with it, but I figured it would be better to get the trailer out asap and put more energy into the main vid

And yes
That is me on the left
Always on the left lol

at 1:09 we were actually playing a song for Masahiro that Kevin taught us part of!

But I should have utilized the camera-girls more rather than taking so many shots myself lol

And I wanted to add a little note about the background music in this trailer

This is a song that I had started to compose before The Gathering, and when Kevin, Jamie, and I started jamming with it, it really took off
So… I figured it would be suitable for the video lol
doesnt really match the epic intro scene that I prepared, but the more i watch the video, the more it seems to match

so if you dont feel that it matches, the best thing to do is just watch it again and again and again and again and again and… my head hurts…

Norm this looks awesome!!!
Aside from everything else, you must have a NICE camera, the quality is so high, really looking forward to the full feature :slight_smile:

Amazing amazing amazing! I can’t wait for more!

Sooo cool! I’m stunned!
Looking forward to the rest!

Hey Norm,
We jammed out on the riff from Our Tokyo gathering. a thousand apologies to Jamie Low as the shout out at the end of this clip was intended to be to Norm and Jamie both since I think that riff was the three of us.
Also I don’t know if you guys have heard your contribution to the Austrian Taxi driver song. Hope you don’t mind being credited as co creators. It’s basically this riff just slightly altered to fit the taxi song.
Anyway check out the dismal shout out to Norm at the end of the extended version if you get a chance. It’s towards the bottom of the thread.

But for now, enjoy more of the adventures of Shmoolik in Aomori

Hey, it was Norm’s riff. I just jammed on it.

Still super pissed.

The riff really makes me smile(^o^) I like the ear picking sweet rhythm I heard at Asakusa Karaoke!!! I have begun to practice it.
Is there any name on it? Norm’s something? Or Asakusa gathering kind?

FINALLY!!!

The 2012

First Ever Bachido Tokyo Gathering

That’s 100% AWESOMEness!