Foot pedal for video lessons

Does any one know if there is a foot pedal for PC that works with forwarding/rewinding the bachido school house video lessons? Not having to do it with my mouse would make my practicing so much easier and efficient. Thanks in advance to anyone who can share any info.

1 Like

Hello Phil I use the Vidami YouTube looper to learn from youtube videos when using a Google Chrome extension. I really like it. It is very helpful when playing along with instruments that I am learning and from my online music classes for other instruments.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work yet for the Bachido lessons… Maybe Bachido could contact vidami and ask what website changes would be necessary for the looper to be compatible.

I added the red strap to make the looper easier to reach to drag out with my foot when tucked under my desk.

2 Likes

Thank You for sharing that. What a shame it doesn’t work with the schoolhouse videos,(I’m assuming you tried). If it was a simple patch that would allow it to work here I think that would immensely helpful for a lot of people.

1 Like

Vidami recently added more sites to be compatible with its luper. One of those is Udemy which I have quite a few courses with…https://vidami.com/pages/compatible-platforms?_kx=hkdRtkmjxo-xH5geB8RXWR06n0Om0DkAvhE892fPKyI%3D.PGYV9U I hope they add the Bachido schoolhouse in the future…

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing that. I wonder if there is a way to ask to be added?

I already asked, but they said it is based upon the # of requests. So if more people make the request maybe it will happen in a future update.

1 Like

I asked too.I didn’t get a response back though.

1 Like