Free Shamisen and Taiko concert / San Francisco

Hello, Bachido mates in San Francisco Bay Area!

If you are around, perhaps after seeing Blue Angels, please stop by Japan Town to see us Shamisen Hideki-Kai invited by Gen Taiko. Unfortunately, there will be only three Shamisen players including me this time (aggh, I, ever-developing player, am so nervous), but I heard lots of children will be playing Taiko and dancing.

Date: This Saturday 10/6
Time: Around 4 p.m.
Location: SF Japan Town Peace Plaza (outdoor) on Post Street at Buchanan St.
Note: It’s a free event
FYI: I posted our video here

Any questions, let me know!

Thanks for reading!

I wish I could be there! I would love to drive up with Kyle and attend!
Thank you so much for posting this event!
And being nervous is normal! Even when you have been playing for 8 years, it’s still hard to get on stage! But you always have to remember that the audience is there to see you play, and they enjoy every moment whether you are Kinoshita, or still learning!

ANOTHER airshow shamisen combo? Yeah I wish I could be there . . . since I won’t I guess I just wish you all the best and good fun . . .

BH-san, Grant-san, thank you for your messages!
Thanks, Grant-san, also for your encouragement!!

I know it’s a long drive from SC…, plus, we have only 3 players, so I can’t push. But in case if you come, I would suggest parking your car in Kabuki garage, because parking situation is worse (usually tough) this weekend.

FYI, Blue Angles are schedule to fly at 3 p.m. You can walk up to Alta Vista park (appx 10 blocks from Jp town) to view them. Our performance will be around 4 p.m.

Map of the park and our stage.
https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=alta+vista+park+sf&fb=1&gl=us&hq=alta+vista+park&hnear=0x80859a6d00690021:0x4a501367f076adff,San+Francisco,+CA&cid=0,0,15420278644053477766&ei=LG1vUN2LHojo8gTj64D4DQ&ved=0CHoQ_BIwAw

Thank you and happy Shamisen!

ANOTHER airshow shamisen combo? Yeah I wish I could be there . . . since I won’t I guess I just wish you all the best and good fun . . .

Same here! Wish i could be there in SF to see you guys! Glad to know I’m not the only one playing Shamisen in coordination with an air show!

Hey Sea Shamisen!
I’ve been trying to watch your video for some time now (w/ Jiro) but every time it comes up to the same page where the video itself is blank. Even from Facebook and other links I’ve found of it. Maybe you can send me a direct link sometime? I’d really like to see it!

K