Frosty: A Retrospective Christmas

Hey everyone! I’ve just released an album which has been in the works for two years! - ‘Frosty: A Retrospective Christmas’! - http://bachido.com/store/albums

I’m really, really pleased with the arrangements in the album. Also, joining me are eight of my favorite musicians! - Aki Takahashi (Ten ten), Billy Pitrone, Eien Hunter-Ishikawa, Karl Young, Kevin Masaya Kmetz, Masahiro Nitta, Mike Penny, Reigen Fujii

Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Bachi on!
Kyle

おめでとうございます!
This looks great, congrats!

I’m a bit late jumping in on this, but the samples from the album sound great, Kyle! I’ve just bought a copy and am looking forward to having it in rotation on Christmas day.
Anyone that missed this post earlier, have a listen to the link above - “it’s a Christmas miracle!”

It’s never too late for Christmas classics! Great to hear from you, Gerry! Oh man, I know you are gonna enjoy these arrangements. :slight_smile:
I got your order and have already packaged it up! I’ll be sending it to you tomorrow. Many thank you for your support! :slight_smile:

By the way, you might be interested to know that my family and I have just started incorporating the shamisen with the Toneway Method. (to help encourage a ‘playing by ear’ approach, not completely relying on notation) This venture started only yesterday, but I will probably get some beta tests going soon. :slight_smile:

A Lovely CD and funny enough my most valued and important regular taxi customer who had never heard shamisen before quote “I have never heard such music before” suggested to listen to nothing other than shamisen CDs in the car throughout the rest of this year . . . said that just before I wanted to jokingly suggest the same . . . so be it :slight_smile:

Fantastic, Kyle!

Your track sounded super good, Kevin!
I’ll send your CDs tomorrow or beginning of next week!