Hello everyone! I’m new here and have a question

I’m happy to join this great community!
I’d been practicing Shamisen since this January and taking online lessons in Korea but I just moved to Frankfurt in Germany.
I checked the global map but there was no one in Frankfurt. Is there anyone in Frankfurt who doesn’t add oneself on the map?
Sadly it isn’t allowed to play Shamisen in my home right now so I’d love to hear from the people who live in Germany where I can practice it. It would be great that I can practice Shamisen again.

Thank you!

Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:
I cannot advise but maybe Su Bunjamin @Su_aka_M could know someone? She´s in Berlin and is a shamisen leader in Germany. And super nice. Good luck in finding what you are looking for! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Stefanie! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
I hope she knows someone who are in Frankfurt. I desperately need to play my Shamisen again soon ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓︎˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

It isn’t allowed to play Shamisen in your home because I assume it’s too loud?
Have you tried out to play with the Shinobi Koma?

I know it’s not the same to play with a normal Koma, but at least you can practise.
1 Like

Thanks for the information, Multimikstar!
Yes, I’m worrying because it’s too loud.
I bought the Shinobi Koma with my Shamisen but I’ve never tried it before because it was okay to play with a normal Koma at home in Korea.
Hopefully I can practice again with the Shinobi Koma. Thanks again! (〃‘▽︎’〃)

To be honest i have experience with the normal Shinobi koma, it will still loud, if you strike the skin as well.
What i use is the deluxe Shinobi koma and i can tell you that i play even at 3am😂 and there’s no complain.

1 Like

Does the deluxe Shinobi Koma mean Kobashiki Shinobi Koma? It must be really good since you can play Shamisen even at 3AM. Maybe I should have bought it when I bought my Shamisen.

1 Like

This one
images - 2021-10-04T033549.692
3:30am now and i just finished practicing witouth issues,
I would tell you, it worth it.

1 Like

3:30AM and without issues? Cool. I think I should try it. Thanks!!

:thinking: I am starting to think that this is another good reason to make one…

@Multimikstar - thanks for posting that video, it was cool to “hear” it!

@Brandon - 3am?! Man, I wish! I always try to practice at times that shouldn´t bother anyone because I have super nice neighbors but this definitely sounds great (no pun intended) :slight_smile: