Hi

Hi everybody,how are you all doing???

I have been super busy…Japan is great place to live, so exciting all the time…many different things are happening around me everyday…I had no time to be checking Bachido news, but am sure everybody is excited about the soon to be Taikai and Bachido festival…i wont go this time but will but will be thinking about you guys…gambarimashooo!!!

hmmm pity nobody wants too meet with me and have a jam here in Tokyo and around now, but guess everybody is too busy…hee???

anyway wanted to share some of my recent activities with you,the Harukaze party was great!!! many funky people came and we had awesome jam session despite the bad weather,there is going to be another parade this month …on the 20th of April,for those of you who live in tokyo and around check out Shibuya and Yoyogi park on that day the Earth day…I will be there jamming like crazy!!hehe…

anyway here are some pictures from the Harukaze party as well as Asakusa shamisen group jam and sakura recent busking!!!

bachi On…

Awesome!!! Great pics too! Miss you, brother!!

Part of me is in envy of your experiences man. Awesome! I would have definately jammed with you if I was around!

Thanks a lot…yes its been great fun lately, loads of playing and meeting interesting people… Kevin I hope to find some free time for Misawa adventure some time in summer again , its quite impossible at the moment but hopefully Jun or July will be possible in August I will be in Slovakia as well as visiting old buddies in Ireland, but yeah Jun and July,the Kevin-Sid Duo must rock ON!! again!!..and Karl if you have a spare day while you are in Tokyo area let me know and we should meet for a jam!!! cheerio

ahh and here is couple of more pictures…

Do you live near Tokyo around the time we are in Japan?

Great pics …

hi Karl,

I live less then 2-hours from Tokyo, 20 mins from Yokohama…you are welcome to come, and if you let me know I can organize a small concert live session here…

or I can come to Tokyo and we go busking or something?

anyway, is there a Bachido meeting in Tokyo this time??? wanna go!! you guyss are coming very soon right?? its like two weeks from now? right? everybody ok??? How is the Kitannohibiki doin? practicing? Karl are you gonna be playing a Swedish jonkara solo as well? u should not miss the opportunity, I think!

perhaps see you soon!

Sid,

Matej

Jesus / Sid / Matej can i download that last pic in full size somewhere? :slight_smile:

Edit: figured it out i will gaze at it next time i pick up the shami :slight_smile: