Itsuki no komoriuta

does somebody know where to find the lyrics and a shamisen notation for that beautiful song?

Hey Kay

I quickly googled, and found the following:

• Lyrics on Wikipedia: Search for “Itsuki Lullaby”
  • Ten Ten’s Recording of the Song: https://tinyurl.com/y8ynx8j6
  • Some Tabs, altough I’m not sure they’re correct, and they are not the same as Ten Ten’s Version (Please note they are in San-Sagari): https://tinyurl.com/yacghg8z

(Sorry about the mess, I wasn’t able to post the Links directly or more than 2 Links. I have to check with @Kyle_Abbott)

Regards
Andreas

dear andreas,

thanks a lot for your reply! could you please tell me how to tune the strings in the linked tabs? i have not much experience in reading it … i found a book at ebay with a lot of tabs including itsuki lullaby. it’ll probably take some time to come here but i’m really looking forward to it.

with kind regards

kay

Hi all!

@Andreas, I’m not sure why more than 2 links can’t be posted directly. @Luke, any thoughts?

Regarding tuning, this article I made about the three tunings might be helpful. :slight_smile: >> How to Tune the Shamisen

While it’s not necessarily in the same key as the video, it shows how to make the correct distance between the string pitches for each tuning.

The reason for not being able to post more than two links is some automated spam prevention. Basically, the forum restricts user activity until they’ve been using the site for a while. Andreas, I know you’ve been on the site for over two years but since you’ve only spent 9 minutes on the new site (according to your profile) the system doesn’t “trust” you fully yet.

@Kyle_Abbott, as an admin you can click on someone’s profile, click the “Admin” button in the corner, and change their trust level manually. This is what I just did for Andreas. :slight_smile: @Andreas, you can edit your post and add more links now if you like.

Ah, got it!
@Andreas, sorry for them flagged posts. The site marked eight of your posts as spam (it’s just jealous as it’s not cool as you) and I neglected my admin duties! Anywho, unflagged them now. :slight_smile: