Kokorogen scores commission

Hello!!!
My real name is not Sakura, but Alessandra. Anyway, I don’t want to make here call me Alessandra. Sakura is a nickname related to koto, because sakura sakura is a famous koto piece, and haru is spring, so it’s like “cherry blossoms bloom in spring”, and my philofophy was “name-surname”, Sakura Haru. My real name is Alessandra, but please don’t calle me so!
I have to say you an important thing about the kokorogen project! I want to post it in another thread, hoping it will be more appropriate
Is someone capable to make score in Western notation? I’ll explain:
I contacted the musician Karin Nakagawa

and I have her phone number, so I contacted her for the purpose to collaborate with us. The problem, you will guess, is that she is a very busy person, and she said no to us. She will search nijuugogen performers on the Tokyo national university of the arts (Tokyo geijutsu daigaku), and she said that the nijuugogen players will need scores, so, if is someone interested, could he/she reply from my mail address ale2001.d@icloud.com?
Karin explained me nijuugogen has not a different notation system, but the do re mi standard
Thank you very much for your disponibility!
I don’t have the chance to write scores, because I’m blind, and I use a different transcription method, called Braille. This method is difficult to explain for me, but you can check on Google :slight_smile:
Ah, originally, the nick was Sakuraharu (in fact, I use Sakuraharu in other forums)
Sakura Haru

I forgot, nijuugogen uses the 5-stuff line notation, the standard notation, not like koto or shamisen

Can someone help me please???