kokorogen scoresKokorogen scores commission

Guys, my real name is not Sakura, but Alessandra. Sakuraharu is a nickname, because I don’t want to call myself Alessandra here. I prefer Sakura, or just Ale… I chose Sakura, because I have a connection with koto (despite I don’t play it, but I would love to play it!!!) and, I think lots of you know, there is a famous song called sakura sakura. Haru is spring… so the sakura flowers bloom in spring… that’s all: Sakuraharu
I have to say you an important thing regarding the kokorogen project, but I wanted to post it in another appropriate thread!
Is someone capable to make score in Western notation? I’ll explain:
I contacted the musician Karin Nakagawa
http://www.karinnakagawa.com
and I have her phone number, so I contacted her for the purpose to collaborate with us. The problem, you will guess, is that she is a very busy person, and she said no to us. She will search nijuugogen performers on the Tokyo national university of the arts (Tokyo gejutsu daigaku), and she said that the nijuugogen players will need scores, so, if is someone interested, could he/she reply from my mail address ale2001.d@icloud.com? Karin explained me nijuugogen has not a different notation system, but the do re mi (standard), but I don’t know very much
I cannot write scores, because I use a different notation writing system called Braille (you can see it searching on google). I can only transcribe into Braille, but it will be too complicated, because there will be another person who will retranscribe the score into sighteds’ notation… So I don’t want to create problems… and I think the nijuugogen players are not blind…
Thank you very much for your disponibility!
Sakura

Can someone delete this thread???

Could someone delete this thread?