London festival bachido members

"Actually, there is the biggest Japanese festival in London on 6th October.
I invited my shamisen teacher to London to perform with me for the festival.

I am going to perform with my students and him at Trafalgar Sq at 1:25.
Here I attached the link of Japan Matsuri.
http://japanmatsuri.com/main-stage

Please come to our performance if you have time on the day!

Kind regards,
Hibiki"

Part of an email i have received, Is anyone interested in coming as well?
Its a shame I don’t have a bachido shirt or a way to represent us whilst there, But! I am hoping to get Hibiki Ichikawa into bachido, if hes not already on here.

Festival is free, and there will be tsugaru shamisenplayers, taiko, etc
Looks like its going to be awesome, me and jamie are going ^^

Wow Cana! I hope of it’s not too much trouble you can maybe take some video and share it with us later! Sounds so fun! Would love to go if I was closer in location.

Japan Matsuri looks great!! I wish I could join in it! Hope you two have a great time there!!!

Ganbaremasu :slight_smile: i have an old old old 1999-2005 camera with a 512 mb sd card lol
I can take loads of pics, and jamie can video it on his phone (probably best he does, he did the video’ing for the videos when i opened my shamisen/ played it aswell)

I will be there : )

Ah damn, can’t do saturdays!

Awesome tegan :slight_smile:
x.x liam!!! D: oh no!!! x.x
i wish you could haha

Hi Cana and Tegan.
I’m joining Hibiki and the other students for a couple of songs at this event. Come and say hi afterwards if you can. Maybe there will be some impromptu Shamisen lessons going too!

I will try to find you all! But not sure what you look like!!

I will try to find you all! But not sure what you look like!!

Nuts!! Perfect opportunity for the Bachido shirts. :frowning:

Wish I could be there!

Can’t wait to go ~^v^~ Will be a great day for all!

Hi Cana and Tegan.
I’m joining Hibiki and the other students for a couple of songs at this event. Come and say hi afterwards if you can. Maybe there will be some impromptu Shamisen lessons going too!

Oh wow! :slight_smile: i read about you and watched a couple videos of you pete on his site, It completely blanked me that you were already apart of bachido.
Hibiki told me he is going to introduce me and jamie to all of his students, I cant wait to meet you.
Hibiki told me he could teach me the minyo style for my shamisen.
I’m really excited.

hey , i would love to come and meet you bachido members, but am really busy with my college work. i know Hibiki, he visited me in Ireland once… great player, we had some cool sessions with him here… am glad that the European Bachido section is active and hopefully we will all meet at our Bachido in Europe fest. sometime, somewhere, haaa, so keep shaming!!
and Bachi ON!!

Damn! It sounds like it’s gonna be good. Have fun guys!

I got some great pictures and video from this event, unfortunately I only got video for the first song, just have to figure out how to upload them onto the forum! Anyone who knows how send me a message with instructions!

Me and Cana are still here =P were about to head back got quite a bitof video =D hope the quality is good ^^

Ok I think I have figured it out! Hopefully link will work

Sorry it’s not great quality and at one point the whole screen shakes as a random child decided to try and climb up on me!

It was awesome fun, Aww tegan… shame we couldnt meet x.x;; we were on the right side of the stage :s
We will hafta plan things out better next time ^^;;

Also We have around 75 minutes of video to share with bachido :slight_smile:
we will upload some tommorow or somthing ^^

Thanks Tegan for the upload!

http://imgur.com/a/YSWle#0 , by the way. all the videos me and jamie filmed (70-90 minutes of it) may be in the next blogcast :slight_smile:
heres some piccys as a spoiler ^.^