Looking to purchase a Tsugaru shamisen

Im looking to buy a Tsugaru shamisen that does not require any major repairs. I would like to transition to a more serious instrument than my learning one.

Hello @Lissie I have here one shamisen just in case you haven’t already bought one, thank you for your kind consideration

Would you mind stop spamming forum trying to sell something you have no idea about?

1 Like

Good day sir Alexey. I realize that i made inappropriate actions I’m sorry. I wish I had been more thoughtful. I honestly don’t have any bad intentions here.

Though i am a musician by heart, I can honestly say that i did not have any knowledge about this instruments. I am just a fan of japanese culture and so i have collected some few stuffs from japan.

But things are hard specially now that I loose my job in the begining of this pandemic. And I am financially broke and i need funds for my wife’s maternity next month that is why I need to let go some of my collections. I just thought that this group can help me find the right person/ buyer to pass on my instruments.

Again i am sincerely sorry. Thank you for your kind consideration. I wish us all love peace and harmony. Thank you

I am sorry to hear about your troubles but this is not an excuse for the way you tried to sell the instrument.
Instead of hunting down old threads and trying to sell the instrument to anybody looking for very specific one, please create the new thread and ask for help to identify what have you got. This way people’s would most likely help you out and next thing you would know what style shamisen you have got and what price range you looking at. If you try to do it your way you would just upset people’s around for at least the following reasons: 1. They most likely got what they have been looking for. 2. They looking not for what you trying to sell.
Good luck and best regards,
Alexey