LOWEST PRICE FOR GREATEST QUALITY -- SHAMISEN FOR SALE

Hello fellow shamisen players! In my return to the forums, I am glad to hear that more and more people are picking up shamisen!

Just a few months ago, I decided that it was time for me to upgrade from my beloved Karin wood, to a heavier Shitan wood. In doing so, I also decided that I needed to sell my Karin shamisen to make up some of the money I spent on the new one.

So here it is. (images are all in this google document. Paste the link to the Google document into your browser’s search bar to view images and specs.)

It comes with the NEO, 2 FULL SETS OF STRINGS, and a BONE TOP KOMA. FOR $145.00 MORE (USD), it comes with a PACK CASE in PRISTINE CONDITION!

I also have a PLASTIC BACHI that I can include in the order for free, HOWEVER, IT WAS CHIPPED WHEN I LOANED IT TO A STUDENT. I was able to repair it, and it can be played on both sides. The only downside is that it has the crack on one side.

So now, the price. $715.00 (USD) is what I am asking for for the shamisen itself, with the Neo, Koma, and strings. $860.00 (USD) is what it will cost with everything in addition to the pack case. For another $65.00 (USD) I will include a WOODEN BACHI in the order, otherwise valued at $115.00 (USD).

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD STARTER TSUGARU SHAMISEN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND. I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PRICES BECAUSE I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FINDING A GOOD INSTRUMENT FOR A FAIR PRICE!

I hope this post finds you well!