Missing image on site

I noticed that there is an image missing (a 404 is returned) that makes it hard to close some windows. The image in question is at: https://bachido.com/assets/fancybox/fancybox_sprite.png

There doesn’t seem to be a specific “support” channel, so posting here to start and hoping someone notices.

Thanks!

Hi Chris!
Thanks for letting me know about that! That must’ve occured after the our huge site overhaul. Which page did that error occur in?

I noticed it while looking at a video in the Minyo Collection section. I think I noticed it somewhere else, too. I grabbed a screenshot. There should be a close button in the upper right of the floating video window (where the little square is), but it’s not there. I took a guess and tapped in that corner and it closed as expected, so I think it’s just the missing image that’s the problem. (Sorry. Software developer by trade, so I err on the side of too much information in situations like this.)

Ooh snap! That’s is a big goofy. No worries, I really appreciate the tips when things don’t seem quite right. :slight_smile: Thanks for letting us know!

Hey bro @Luke, could you take a look at this when you have a moments?