More Team Bachido fun Moments...

Hey I was lucky to catch some cool Jams during off time this spring. Here are a few cool moments I’m glad I got on film…

Shamisen … Shamisen … Right i finally should at least remember that technical term for that instrument … Ha the second clip started out with one DISlike on youtube what the … I mean seriously … ? Who is this? Come forward and explain yourself :slight_smile:

A militant sanshin fan for sure focusing on superficial differences rather than essential common goals … :slight_smile:

I think the disappointed person saw too many clothes. He wasn’t “happi”.

Karl strikes again! XD

Hehe, I’m glad you’re finding it funny in ‘da villa’!

Haha! yeah Karl! Get in the M@#%$r F%$#ng CAR!!!

Haha! yeah Karl! Get in the M@#%$r F%$#ng CAR!!!

I still have mental sCARs from those guns!

Hahahaha! Another point for Karl!

Everybody is great!

Hahaha!!! Man, that episode will take a loooong time to bleep, er, edit. But it will be worth it. :slight_smile:

Karl’s made quite a rePUtatioN for himself! :wink:

Mike! Same to you!

I enjoyed all the music here so much. You are awesome!!!
And I like Aki san’s Japanised singing of Kary Pamyu Pamyu so much. I hope Kary herself has got a chance to see this and surprised.
あきさんの唄声すばらしいです。またナマのお声が近くで聞きたいです〜!!

Yes, one can “punder” how that “happuned”.

A haha, Karuru, you are bery gudo at learning Japanese Engulishu.

Karl, you mean one can pon pon ponder how . . .

Sorry!!! That was a very bad Kyary Pamyu joke/reference.

Haha yeah! That pun, pun pun pun puuun.

Sorry, that was a very bad Sisqó joke/reference.

And finally it’s sunday and I can have (another) drink too … a luxory you guys have obviously found a chance to already enjoy earlier this week … :slight_smile:

Good on ya mates … :slight_smile:

I drove some english speaking band for a sound check this week 500 meters or not even half a mile to the city centre yesterday at least one of them did at least look like a proper yet unheard of version of keith richards and I enlightened them about shamisen as they inquired about the practice tool stick with strings i had in the car :slight_smile: of course i did not have a bachido card on me AGAIN just like 2 days ago when ordering a prosciotto sandwich at the supermarket :slight_smile: I could relate to their early soundcheck pains before having had a cup of coffee for sure though and whoever they were they know of some three stringed japanese guitar being out there now …

Only other highlight of the week was a no show guest who 20 minutes later obviously AGAIN ordered a taxi to the same address I got the order again being in the vicinity and he came stumbeling towards the cab this time … as I say as long as they dont puke and pay the fare it’s okay enough after all :slight_smile:

Although I do find myself enjoying relaxing music on some days …