nanchu soran bushi (南中ソーラン)

Hello, does anyone have tab or score for this version of soran bushi? (dance version).

i searched high and low but only the hokkaido version can be found TT

Heeeey Luke!

Maybe this will help?

Also!

Shamimaster Toshi has it available for 1000 yen, if you’d like his version of it (in tabs)

http://www.shamimaster.com/gakufu.html

Thanks Christopher!

I sent Shamimaster an email. hopefully its a decent score…

Sorry for my apologize… but nanchu soran bushi and soran bushi are the same?

yes they are different.

Nanchu is the version that is played to the dance.

The other version, such as umekichi’s, is from hokkaido i think.

Soran is Hokkaido min’yo, but there are different variations for dancing (Nanchuu Soran being one, Yosakoi Soran being another). There’s also a Bon version, if I’m not mistaken.

These variants play with the tempo and often alter phrasing, while still remaining recognizably the same song.

Umekichi’s version has a strong showa vibe. Which makes sense given most of her music.

The version I know is more like (minus the swag tsugaru improv at the midpoint #goalstho)

Nanchuu Soran

Yosakoi Soran (pardon for the audio quality)

Bon Odori Soran

Different tempos, slightly different phrasing, same song.

Can I share my opinions to these?

Maybe I had previously seen the singer singing a minyo I don’t know… probably something like Ayabushi

Nanchuu Soran

This reminds me an enka song:

Though I think, due to her minyo studying, the singer knows how to sing…

Yosakoi Soran (pardon for the audio quality)

It’s quite similar to the previous…

Bon Odori Soran

I cannot hear well… gomennasai!Anyways, I discoveded this version of soran bushi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2f4Gfyww2U

I discovered… sorry

It’s awesome… what about you?

All?

your right, they are the same but with altered phrasing after all. i never paid close enough attention lol :s

As of my character, when I listen to music, I usually analize what ever I hear for curiosity