New Bachido Article by Shmoolik!

Hey folks! Bachido member Shmoolik has just written the “Review of Kuboki Juuichirou’s Tsugaru Shamisen Famous Songs Compilation”!!

http://bachido.com/community/articles/review-of-kuboki-juuichirou-s-tsugaru-shamisen-famous-songs-compilation

This is great! I’m excited to see new articles by more members! :smiley:

Check it out now!

Cheers for putting it up kyle,

Just to bump a question in had there, does anyone have any experience with a different shamisen textbook, 津軽三味線入門 ALL IN ONE, specifically the one with the DVD?

thanks.

Cool article! Can you post a video once you’ve finished one of the pieces?

Just to bump a question in had there, does anyone have any experience with a different shamisen textbook, 津軽三味線入門 ALL IN ONE, specifically the one with the DVD?

That wouldn’t happen to be the one that Toshi wrote, would it? I hear there’s a bit of controversy surrounding that one…

yeah, looks like it. what`s the controversy?

What I heard was that he didn’t exactly get permission to put all those modern pop songs in there, and some of the artists weren’t very happy with that. I don’t know the details, though. Maybe you should ask him directly.

haha “dear author, i was wondering if your book was infringing copyright…”

This is Great!!! An Article by Shmoolik Kalabasa!
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!!

This will make for an exciting topic at the Fujimirando nomikai next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shmoolik, perhaps your author photo should be used for your profile as well? :wink: