Nitaboh song tab

Hi guys
Anyone have tab for this:

I once had it but have long since lost it
Thanks in advance

1 Like

There’s a version that Kyle Kmetz wrote up a while ago somewhere on the forum. If you can’t dig it out, I’d be happy to send it to you once I get off work.

I love this song! Also, I repeat, I’m blind and I’m Always happy when talking of such these blind people
Who sang it?
What type of shamisen is that?

Hopefully Mr. Kmetz is okay with me relinking this http://s95.photobucket.com/user/maggotgroves/media/nitaboh.jpg.html

Sakura,

This is from an anime called Nitaboh that tells the story of Tsugaru style being created. The character is Tamana who is a goze.

Her voice actress is Masako Katsuki.

The player is probably Hiromitsu Agatsuma. I think he supplied all of the playing on that movie.

It’s a little hard to tell what kind of shamisen it is.

OK, I will get more about this anime

thank you Christopher…(how embarrassing to not realise i still had the copy in my photobucket …i can be so stupid sometimes)
Also thanks for the information on Nitaboh as i didn’t know that either

Oh lord, is that your photobucket?

Sorry, for making you look silly. If it makes you feel better, I routinely lose stuff only to find it in my pockets.

(so many strings have been through the wash, oy)

Glad the info was appreciated

Haha not at all! It HAS been 2 years since I managed to look at anything shamisen related even online!
I also put the kettle in the fridge and the milk on the oven…

I’m wondering if the Nitabo song has a karaoke version… I will gladly sing it!

Christopher, a short film accompanying the DVD gives an answer regarding the shamisen used : it’s a tsugaru one and you are right, it is mostly Hiromitsu Agatsuma. Interesting too to see how the movements of the fingers are recorded with sensors…

I think the movemets are recorded with sensors because the film is based on blindness

Hi Sakura. The movements of the real player (Hiromitsu Agatsuma) are recorded with sensors to be applied to the character in order to be totally realistic.

Christopher, a short film accompanying the DVD gives an answer regarding the shamisen used : it’s a tsugaru one and you are right, it is mostly Hiromitsu Agatsuma. Interesting too to see how the movements of the fingers are recorded with sensors…

Neat!

I was actually extremely impressed with the lip-sync during the singing as well. There was quite a bit of attention to detail in the film

I cannot see the lip!