Question about the camp

So I definitely want to come to the camp, but with my work schedule, im unable to commit to a specific day in advance.

Is there any way of booking a day ticket, but being flexible with the day i attend? I’m likely only to know which day i’ll be free, only a week ahead of time, perhaps even less.

Hi Shmoolik!

That would be awesome if you could come! Kevin would be stoked to hang out with you again, and I too am looking forward to meeting you one of these days!

That’s a good question. It really depends on if it fills up. I imagine there’s gonna be at least one or two spots available on each day, in which case you can definitely sign up and come on any day on short notice. But it’s hard to allow that this far in advance.

Let’s wait until the first week in June and see how ticket sales are going. I can give a clearer answer then. :slight_smile:

In any case, I hope to see you there!

Great. i’m looking forward to it

hi there, I m new to the community. Just discovered your videos and amazing passion, I just learn to late about his great workshop. i hope you do another next summer I ll surely come - ps I am going to tokyo in 10 days, Will buy my first tsugaru shamisen - tanoshimi ! Johan

Hi Johan! Welcome to Bachido!

Actually we will be doing it again next year! March 2016, in San Jose Japantown (California) . We’ll be flying out several top instructors from Japan, so it will be a very awesome and intensive camp! I’ll be making a explanatory video about this soon, so stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on getting your first shamisen! :slight_smile: May I ask, where are you planning to get it?

Cheers!
Kyle

Konnichiwa,
Again amazing videos and passion, I love your work.
I am a mangaka and always love passionate people !

I have found a good adress ( i hope :slight_smile:
Shamisen | KAMEYA Shamisen OnlineShop

http://www.shamisen-katoh.com/ I hear is another good shop

Hi Johan!

E-Kameya is so nice. I finally visited their shop a few months ago.

They are very nice people. Definitely pop in and say hello. :slight_smile:

Also, as BH recommends, check out Shamisen Katoh! He is a great friend, a strong supporter of Bachido and international shamisen enthusiasts.

No trip should be complete without a visit to his shop. :slight_smile: Plus, I believe they have more tsugaru items available than E-Kameya (that said, both places are well worth visiting)