Ringo Bushi (on my new Jiuta!)!

It’s been a while since I have recorded anything, and I have just started being able to play on the chuuzao neck consistently and with a bachi almost twice the size I have been used to, so here it is! Half asleep as I may have been, I think the difference in sound is quite noticeable. Hopefully I will stop injuring my hand/arm during Belegarth so often so that I can practice more XD

Awesome, Bryan… I would have liked to see a little more of the new shamisen (and the bachi too) in a wider view…

good one thanks for sharing!

Excellent!!!

Epic dramatic stare at the end too!

Awesome to see a new video from you! You’re sounding good man! Like Patrick says, it’d be cool to see your whole shamisen and bachi in your next video. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone!!!
Patrick: Next video, I will try to be more conscious of the view. I am using both the mic and webcam built in on my laptop, so I have to keep it kinda close for the shamisen to be heard well.

Kevin: hahaha the stare was because i was trying to click the button on my laptop to stop recording and I missed >.<

Kyle:Thanks! By the way, I am applying to study abroad in Kyoto this spring, so maybe I will be able to make it to taikai (or at least some group meeting)! Wish me luck!!!

Nice ringo bushi Bryan!

sounds good Bryan keep up the good music.