Road trip after Hirosaki TaiKai, 6th of May

Oh, it’s so wonderful that we’re gonna be a big gang joining for the Hirosaki Taikai! I’m excited and pretty nervous, just a month to go now!!!

I’m now posting to get an idea of how many of you will be staying for the little adventure the day after the whole TaiKai madness has ended?

Me and Grant are planning a day trip to lake Towada (of course we’re counting on sunny and warm weather). We’ll go there with car, bring food, maybe do a bbq if possible, enjoy the beautiful nature, play shamisen, make silly videos and have fun! A good way of ending the whole stay in northern Japan and get ready for the next gathering in Tokyo!

I need to know how many of you that will be attending, since we’re gonna need to rent, either cars or vans, to get there. Cars are cheaper, so if we’re just a small group we’ll go for that instead of vans.

So answer me ASAP if you’ll join on the shinegans on the 6th of May! It’s gonna be funny, crazy and I’m sure it’ll give you a good muscle ache from all the laughing! I’m quite sure Videos will get done!

Hope to have YOU coming along!

Thanks for organizing this, Anne~

I plan to be in attendance; definitely looking forward to adventuring about in northern Japan with y’all!

Thanks for arranging this, Anne!! :smiley: This will be fun!!

I will certainly be there!

Me too. Plus, I have a car!

Oh…and don’t forget…

Hey, thanks for the invitation, but I probably won’t be able to make it. I will almost certainly have work the next day back in Tokyo, so I’ll probably have to spend the 6th traveling back home. Sorry. I’ll join you guys the evening of the 8th, though!

I’ll be there! And wouldn’t it be awesome if we could stay at the house in Noheji again Kevin?

I’ll look into that! That would be a great place to get some footage!

Like we’ve done in the past

That never happened.

Oh god.

Ditto what Grant said.

Sheer amazingness. Well done, guys.

Hahahha!
I’d say our Kyle and Grant are a Bit drunk eh?
though i think Kevin might be also :stuck_out_tongue:

I was fairly sober. Mostly thinking, “Turn the camera off bro, turn the camera off…” :wink:

I’ll be happy to Join!

“I’m gonna use this to broom things” :slight_smile:

I was just watching that (upcoming austrian) airshow clip and stumbled upon another song by the same band called “Yes I was drunk (official)”

Grass huts, brooms, and flames. Is this what happens every time Kyle stays in Japan?

anyone be in Japan in December??? I’m heading over then with my Tar, my laptop and a harddrive full of songs and a bag off recording gear… keen to play shows and jam!!! HELP!